NELLIE HALL IS CURRENTLY FULLY BOOKED ON WEEKDAY EVENINGS.
WE ARE TAKING ENQUIRIES FOR MORNING AND EARLY AFTERNOON BOOKINGS ONLY
Nellie Hall is an ideal venue for your craft group, dance, yoga or movement class, playgroup, parent’s group, support group, hobby group, or holiday program. Check out the facilities and equipment available and contact the Hall to book your regular session.
- Regular (Permanent) Weekdays Not-for-Profit $10/hour.
- Regular (Permanent) Weekdays For Profit $20/hour.
- Storage $2/month (limited availability).
- $50 Key Bond required for all users.
Invoices are provided at the beginning of each school term for all accounts. Electronic payments only.
Terms and Conditions
All hirers must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To use the hall only during the hire period. Your booking should include set up and clean up time.
- Leave the hall areas inside and out clean and tidy.
- Ensure all doors and windows are locked before leaving.
- Ensure all lights and A/C units are switched off.
- Return all equipment to it’s original place in the storage room.
- Remove all rubbish from the hall. If the outside bin is full, you must take the rubbish with you. The bin lid must be able to close shut.
- To report and pay for any damages to the hall or its property.
- There is no alcohol permitted on hall property.
- No smoking on hall property.
- Regular (Permanent) Hirers must have Public Liability Insurance.
- The Hirer indemnifies The North Belconnen Hall Committee against any claim made by the Hirer or any persons visiting the premises during the Hirer’s use of the premises with respect to personal injury or property loss or damage.
Make an Enquiry
Only use this form if you are interested in regular, ongoing hire. If you are looking for Casual Hire, please use the Casual Hire Form.