Nellie Hall is the place you’ve been looking for! Your child’s birthday party, your workshop, family gathering, naming day, baby shower, rehearsal or presentation will be perfect. No need to clean the house or move furniture to make room for guests! Check out the facilities and equipment available and contact the Hall to book your event.
Please note that the Hall only hires for children’s birthday parties up to age 12. Check the FAQ’s and if your question has not been answered there, please contact our volunteer committee.
- Casual bookings $30/hour.
- Children’s Birthday parties/celebrations $30/hour.
- Toy Hire $25 flat rate per session.
- $50 Key Bond required for all users.
There is a minimum 3 hour hire during peak times – 9am-6pm on Weekends.
Invoices are provided for all accounts. Electronic payments only.
Terms and Conditions
All hirers must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To use the hall only during the hire period. Your booking should include set up and clean up time.
- Leave the hall areas inside and out clean and tidy.
- Ensure all doors and windows are locked before leaving.
- Ensure all lights and A/C units are switched off.
- Return all equipment to it’s original place in the storage room.
- Remove all rubbish from the hall. If the outside bin is full, you must take the rubbish with you. The bin lid must be able to close shut.
- To report and pay for any damages to the hall or its property.
- There is no alcohol permitted on hall property.
- No smoking on hall property.
- The Hirer indemnifies The North Belconnen Hall Committee against any claim made by the Hirer or any persons visiting the premises during the Hirer’s use of the premises with respect to personal injury or property loss or damage.
Make an Enquiry